Tashi Bag - Gold Cork
The Tashi Bag handcrafted from gold speckled cork is a versatile bag which can be used for day or night. It is large enough to hold a small wallet but compact enough to use for a night out. The Tashi Bag has two detachable straps – an adjustable crossbody strap as well as a shorter shoulder strap to suit your style.
- Handcrafted with natural, biodegradable, vegan cork fabric, speckled with gold
- Lined with black recycled polyester made with plastic bottles combined with organic cotton
- Dimensions: 8” Width x 6.5” Height x 2.5” Depth
- Interior pocket (3” Width x 5” Height) to store credit cards and ID
- Adjustable crossbody strap drop: 18” to 21.5”
- Shoulder strap drop: 9"
- Hidden magnetic closure
- Detachable gold Svala swallow charm
- Organic cotton Svala dust bag included
- Made in Los Angeles
My wife and I just got two Svala totes, Simma floral and SImma natural cork… we really love these totes because they look and feel great, are incredibly versatile, and effortlessly chic. We often receive compliments, and we always mention that the bags are vegan, which people really appreciate!
I mainly use the tote to go to the university and the computer fits easily. The size is perfect, the material seems durable. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the closure.
Overall I'm loving it (even my friends every time they see it)!
I like this beautiful tote, and recommend it.
Love my new speckled gold cork bag! The cork is absolutely gorgeous and so supple. Perfect size too.
So far love it and it’s admired by friends & family!