Gaia Bag - Tan MIRUM®
The Gaia Bag in tan MIRUM® is a classic, versatile piece that can be worn multiple ways. Wear it as a shoulder bag, use the chain strap as a crossbody or double the chain up for an elegant shoulder purse.
MIRUM® is a categorically new, plant based, vegan material made by NFW with ZERO plastic. MIRUM® is a 100% USDA Certified Biobased Product, made from a combination of virgin natural materials such as natural rubber, plant oils and cork. In addition to having an extremely low carbon footprint, MIRUM® requires no water during the manufacturing and dyeing process.
At the end of its life, MIRUM® can be recycled into new MIRUM® or ground up and returned safely to the earth.
- Outer bag body made with MIRUM®
- Lined with recycled polyester made with plastic bottles combined with organic cotton
- Dimensions: 10.25” Width x 5.5” Height x 1.75” Depth
- Interior pocket (5” Width x 3” Height) to store cash/cards or a mini wallet.
- Strap drop: 7.25”
- Chain shoulder strap drop: 9"
- Chain crossbody strap drop: 21"
- Zip closure
- Organic cotton Svala dust bag included
- Made in Los Angeles