Gaia Bag - Brown MIRUM® - Sample Sale
The Svala handbags included in our sample sale might have negligible dents or imperfections. Please note that these bags are final sale. If you would like further info on the sample sale bags, please contact email@example.com. Our sample sale products can only be shipped within the U.S. The zipper tape at the top of this sample bag is black (not brown).
The Gaia Bag in brown MIRUM® is a classic, versatile piece that can be worn multiple ways. Wear it as a shoulder bag, use the chain strap as a crossbody or double the chain up for an elegant shoulder purse.
MIRUM® is a categorically new, plant based, vegan material made by NFW with ZERO plastic. MIRUM® is a 100% USDA Certified Biobased Product, made from a combination of virgin natural materials such as natural rubber, plant oils and cork. In addition to having an extremely low carbon footprint, MIRUM® requires no water during the manufacturing and dyeing process.
At the end of its life, MIRUM® can be recycled into new MIRUM® or ground up and returned safely to the earth.
- Outer bag body made with MIRUM®
- Lined with recycled polyester made with plastic bottles combined with organic cotton
- Dimensions: 10.25” Width x 5.5” Height x 1.75” Depth
- Interior pocket (5” Width x 3” Height) to store cash/cards or a mini wallet.
- Strap drop: 7.25”
- Chain shoulder strap drop: 9"
- Chain crossbody strap drop: 21"
- Zip closure
- Organic cotton Svala dust bag included
- Made in Los Angeles