Simma Tote - Metallic Black Piñatex®
The Simma tote in Piñatex® can take you from work to the weekend. This lightweight bag is large enough to hold your daily essentials, including a 13” Macbook.
This tote is handcrafted with the natural, innovative Piñatex® fabric, made from pineapple leaf fiber gathered by partner farming cooperatives in the Philippines. Piñatex® fibers are the by-product of the pineapple harvest. No extra land, water, fertilizer or pesticides are required to produce the raw material. No pineapples are harmed in the making of Piñatex®!
- Made with Piñatex® (80% pineapple leaf fibers, 20% PLA fibers
- Lined with black recycled polyester made with plastic bottles combined with organic cotton
- Dimensions: 12.2” Width x 13” Height x 4” Depth
- Interior pocket (8” Width x 7” Height) to store smartphone.
- Strap drop: 9”
- Hidden magnetic closure
- Detachable silver Svala swallow charm
- Organic cotton Svala dust bag included
- Made in Los Angeles
Simma Tote - Gold Speckled Cork
I love it!! will buy more products
My wife and I just got two Svala totes, Simma floral and SImma natural cork… we really love these totes because they look and feel great, are incredibly versatile, and effortlessly chic. We often receive compliments, and we always mention that the bags are vegan, which people really appreciate!
I mainly use the tote to go to the university and the computer fits easily. The size is perfect, the material seems durable. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the closure.
Overall I'm loving it (even my friends every time they see it)!
I like this beautiful tote, and recommend it.